Welcome to Boys & Girls Clubs of Tracy!
A diverse group of like minded youth development professionsals are employed by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tracy. From Club to Club and throughout our front office, dedicated and fully-trained staff work in support of developing the young people of our community.
Each member of our highly respected team is encouraged to advance professionally in their respective arena of influence. Guidance is provided through orientations, development trainings, and direct peer-to-peer mentoring/coaching.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tracy is always accepting resumes of qualified individuals who are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time, one may open up in the future. We will keep your resume on file.
- Possess an A.A. Degree or have earned 48 general credits from an accredited college or obtained a paraprofessional certificate issued by Tracy Unified School District.
- One (1) year experience working with children and teens ages 6-18 in a youth development environment.
- Possess basic qualities of good character, personality and leadership to promote a positive image of the Boys & Girls Club.
- Possess and maintain a valid California Driver's License and receive approval by the Club's auto insurance provider.
- Possess a Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications, or successfully obtain the required certifications within six (6) month of the date of hire; pass a TB test and an annual background screening and fingerprinting process.
- Possess an equivalent combination of experience and training.
If you would like to be a part of our success please do so by downloading and completing our employment application and submit a copy of your resume, and cover letter to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tracy
Attn: Search Committee
753 W. Lowell Avenue
Tracy, CA 95376
Please keep in mind that due to the overwhelming number of resumes received daily, we cannot provide a status update over the telephone.